As you know from my post last month, I am attending the BritMums Live event in London next week and I am
absolutely terrified really looking forward to it! This conference is held every year and it will be my first time attending. Its the UK’s busiest event of its kind and I am excited to learn a lot more about social media, writing and meeting bloggers I have been reading and emailing with over the last year.
This post is all about introducing my sponsor for the event and letting you know about an awesome giveaway competition I am running with them!
Ninni are a unique skincare brand offering a customisable shopping experience. Their natural ingredients can be personalised to match your favourite scents and skin care requirements. The base moisturiser contains rosehip fruit oil, thistle oil and crambe seed oil which can then be developed into a Day or Night cream full of anti-oxidants and vitamins.
I have been using the lavender night cream because I love the smell and it is very soothing on my skin before bed time! I’ve applied it after removing my make up and its left my skin feeling really soft and clean.
To kick off #BML16 week and my sponsorship by Ninni I am running a giveaway competition for my lovely readers! You can win your own My Day and My Night Cream combination worth £118.00! You’ll be able to choose between the lavender & chamomile or rosemary & lemon scents to nourish, revitalise and sooth your skin.
You can also receive a 15% off their products using the code WORKINGMUM (valid till 31st July 2016).
- The competition is run via the Rafflecopter app, which will randomly select one winner when it finishes
- The competition closes 26th June 2016 at 12am
- If the selected winner has not completed the entry requirmenrs they will be disqualified
- Open to UK residents only, prize to be posted to a UK address only
- The winner will be notified within 72 hours
- If the winner does not respond within 10 working days of being notified, they will disqualified and another chosen
*This post was sponsored by Ninni but as always the opinions expressed are my own* I do not receive any commissions for sales placed via the discount code or upon recommendation from my site*